The Impartiality Committee has been formed in accordance with the laws of neutrality of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the policies of the leadership to observe the principles of conflict of personal and organizational interests, which has been emphasized by the ICIRI for certification products..
And the majority of its members are elected by the parties named in the Agricultural Productivity Enhancement Act under the auspices of the NACI.
The Impartiality Committee is primarily in charge of overseeing the impartiality of decision making processes within the body. The Impartiality Committee provides independent review and oversight of quality of certification activities.
The Impartiality Committee intends to preserve the balance of interests so that no single interest predominates. The interest of Certification Body employees and paid contractors shall not predominate the interest of Impartiality Committee and shall follow the interest of Impartiality Committee and the main interests of the Certification Body.
Although the Committee cannot represent every interest, the Certification Body intends to identify and invite key interests. Such interests may include (but not limited to)
- Clients of the Certification Body
- Experts in data protection
- Experts in certification
- The impartiality structure shall conduct annual reviews that include:
- The current and intended activities of the PSA
- The competence of key personnel; and,
- The potential risks associated to the PSA’s operation.
The function of the structure shall ensure that:
- Commercial and other considerations do not prevent the objective provision of certification services.
- The period of time specified by the PSA for which personnel shall not be used to review or make a certification decision for a product for which they have provided consultancy time shall be no less than 2 years.
- No audit or certification services shall be provided to clients if any of the products or services provided by the PSA, related bodies or the PSA’s personnel are still in use by the client
The principle that impartiality shall be established at three levels :
Strategies and policies;
Decisions on certification;
Internal Representatives(two person)
Program Manager :
External representatives(four person)
3veterinary or agriculture council & agriculture counil
committee are held by 50% of members
The decisions of the Committee shall be adopted by a vote of 50%
Note:At the meeting, with 50% of the members voting, two members of PSA count as one vote